Thursday, October 28, 2010

W.I.P.'s works in progress

 This is one of the little pillowcase dresses I need to finish that I worked on last night.
 Here is one of my resent finished projects Amish Bars I did all the stitching by hand and all the piecing the two things that were done by machine are the backing to make it bigger and the binding to stitch it to the quilt.
 Also a resent finish I call it " Buggy Garden"  and I will try to remember not to turn the camera or learn how to turn the photo. I just wanted to make an applique quilt with a fun background not just white or off white.

 This is a W I P a Dresden Plate my very first one. There are issues with this pattern and not very many people around to ask when you have a problem. I did get some help but keeping the plates flat and getting the middle circle in place is tricky these plates are not flat.
 Here is the border for the Dresden Plate quilt  there are only 9, 13 inch squares.
 I know that I can share this one here because Bonnie Hunter said so. This is her Pineapple Blossom  pattern which you can get on her website Quiltville Quips and Snips. This is a great scrap project and fast any one can do this in a weekend.
 Here is me trying to stay organized, these are a few of my many works in progress, blocks that wait nicely by my machine for me to pick them up and little by little work on them.
Here is another box of works in progress boy have I got way to much to catch up on. Most of us know how it can get you either take a class to learn a technique or some thing just strikes you and you try to make some pattern or other, or the color of fabrics together says cut me now and do something with me.

At any rate I will probably never finish all that I have before me, but I am really going to enjoy trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment