Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long time no post.

Well from time to time one does get busy and just can't muster up the time, energy or whatever to post something, anything at all. SO.....
This is a charity quilt I am quilting I didn't actually make the quilt but kudos to who ever did it is going to make someone feel really good.

These are some blocks I was messing with just to be messing around which can be a very bad thing but if I make it up and give it away then it is okay. I feel that it needs to have more than nine blocks maybe three more to make an even dozen.

These are some blocks that I am sending to help the flood victims in Australia, I will be sending four to a contact person who will take goodness knows however many and make them up into goodness knows however many quilts to send to the families that need them. It does make me feel great to help others and when one feels depressed that is the best way to feel better. 
This is a little something (mug rug) for Valentine's Day. I think I will be making one for each month for the entire year. These little projects always cheer me up.
SO..... I have been doing plenty of work on quilting type stuff its just always seemed not the moment to take the picture and sit down and write something. I hope with the change in the weather will help me be more energitic. Happy stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your log cabins - are you planning to set them together with sashing or side by side so the corner triangles and squares make a secondary design?

    ReplyDelete