Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Process Pledge????

I guess I can say I believe in the process pledge I'm truely not sure how to be official, anyhow. I am jumping into paper piecing due to the challenge for the two color quilt in our guild (did that sound right?). I will be trying with scraps and these are some of them.

Here is the very simple paper piecing pattern I will be trying first. Only three pieces of fabric to use, should be easy.
So far okay I get it and so far very easy.
I guess I square the block up with the rest.(?)
This is one way to put these four together I love the pinwheele pattern that is going on.
I truely love this choice the best. I will find some time to make more blocks so I can really see where this leads. I will try to use old phone book pages because I so don't like using good paper when I love trees and want to save as many as I can help to save.
I said I had made a March mug rug and here it is I should have shown the before and after. I agree with sharing more of the process that we take on our journey's of creating. I know I love seeing the process others take on when learning or developing a technique for whatever creation they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment