Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ideas, ideas, ideas!

As I have said before I do love to surf all the quilting blog sites out there, I so love to see all the wonderful and inspiring quilts that so many quilters create. Some of my favorite ideas are the theme days, months and sometimes years. For example the days there are the sew in Friday nights, the Thoughtful Thursdays, Fabric Fridays, Sewing Madness Mondays, you get the idea. Then there are the month themes long, make a block everyday this month and have 30 blocks at the end (cool). Then there are the year long ideas, the BOM, the sew alongs, the mystery quilts. I happen to be doing the year of mug rugs, which was very by accident. Which reminds me I need to come up with another idea for May's mug rug. I'm leaning in the, something for the all to important Mother's Day theme. I will need to take pictures of the sew day that I did get last week and was able to get a few things done, I did go shop hopping with guild friends and made of course some fabric purchases, and one book. I am almost done with several quilts and small projects and those need pictures to show. I really need to just have a picture day of Show and Tell. I hope others are having success in their attempts to progress along all the UFO's and/or WIP's they have.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like your blog's new look :) Looking forward to seeing what you do for a May Mug Rug!

    ReplyDelete