Sunday, October 2, 2011

I did my homework!

I got this a while ago from scrapquilts.com titled not so much of a trick, I did all the cutting before I started sewing, and from start to finish it took me 20 minutes. Now I just need to make a for sure choice to have a sew day where I make 12, 12 inch blocks in 12 hours, or a show and tell a 12 of 12 quilting related stuff. I think the sew day is better. Of course anyone can join me if they want to. I will be choosing 12, 12 inch blocks and then I will choose fabrics from my stash and I will do all the cutting before I start. I will start Oct. 28, 2011 ( that is a Friday) at 8 AM going until 8 PM for an entire day of stitching. To really be an over achiever I will have batting, backing, and borders, as well as extra cuts if I have time. If I get that far then good for me but I think by the end of the day I will at least have a top and maybe by the end of that weekend a whole quilt. Cool ! Let me know if I have any joiners?? No guilt trips no making fun of color choices or points not matching this is your quilt do what you want with it, its a lets have fun day doing what we love to do. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment