Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Greetings and salutations!

I hope that everyone spent the Thanksgiving holiday with family, friends, and/or loved ones and that it was filled to over flowing with blessings from heaven. I thought I would finally share pictures of my other sewing day of fun.

 First I had fun with crumbs and scraps. Just stitching up a storm, happy as a quilter can be.

 Then I spent a good part of the time cutting scraps into usable sizes. The 2", 2/12", and 3 1/2" strips and squares, and 5 1/2" squares lots of potential for those, like the string diamonds these are so much fun I needed to make a few more to finish off a set of square blocks now it looks like I need to make more maybe for a table runner.
I finally had fun with some scraps and made a mess (8) of mug rugs for my executive board. Almost all done I had a lot of fun. I will definitely make more sewing days so that for my goal next year which is to finish more of the UFOs or WIP's that I have way too many. Many a happy stitching day for me next year. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment