Sunday, May 6, 2012

SPRING CLEAN !

I have been a busy little bee, moving everything around and cleaning out and putting things away it is crazy so now I have a new sewing space that is bigger and better and downstairs. I will need to clean up a little bit from the mess I made however the major work is done.  I am so looking forward to finishing up tomorrow and having a whole day of stitching.
I have also been making progress however slow on many projects mostly hand stitching still that is bringing me much pleasure and that is what matters. I raided our guilds stash ( crazy but true ) and of course I took two bags full of scraps that weren't being put to use any how I have almost finished three tops for donation ! They are soo cute so I will post pictures on another date when they are done. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment