Saturday, October 30, 2010

Machine down,blues

 My machine is having tension problems, I have really been busy sewing like crazy so I think it is just par for the course. I do have a back up machine but in the meantime here are more of my finished quilts the star one is a class I took from Pepper Cory I had a blast learning about design. The little nine patch in there is done by hand, a take along project for all those things the girls have to go to.
The heart one in the upper left corner has a sister that I gave to a good friend of mine as I was making the one for her she said how did you know that was exactly what I was wanting I just love it. So any way I made another one to remember what I had done she is all the way across the U.S.A so we don't get to visit much. I realize my borders have been very boring and with the next two I am trying to finish I am going to actually put pieced borders on them so far, the borders are almost done so by the end of this week I should have them either on or partically done. I also have the guild meeting next Saturday. We are making a really quick and fun quilt so I will need to be some what ready for the class. I hope the wall hanging we do will be a great gift for my sister and another one for my mother-in-law. Any quilting is good quilting and progress in the right direction.
Stitching forward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment