Sunday, October 31, 2010

What to do with all of these???

 These are all blocks that I don't know what to do with they are all different sizes and color schemes.
 I think maybe I could make the ones with even numbers up into candle mates and give them as gifts.
 I have a bunch of little quilts already, this one could use a nice border and it would make a great wall hanging or maybe I should try to do an applique or maybe a round robin type deal to make it bigger.
 This is obviouslly a patriotic nine patch that could be a candle mat too.
 Here is another small start to something I wanted to try. Maybe I could take the rows apart and add it to something else and not try to re-invent the whole thing?
 These should go with the crumbs and become more squares for a bigger quilt. I make to many small things.
 More of I don't know what to do with these, I was trying many things when I first started getting serious about quilting. The Roman square thing would be great (maybe) if I did some applique and made that into a table runner.
These are left overs from another project, the only thing that comes to mind is to use four of them in a big border. The only other idea I have is to take the squares and applique them in some random order onto a top and make it as a sampler or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment