Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing and UFO's

While I am still playing with the blog site and learning how to put up pictures of quilts UFO's or FFO's or WIP I will just keep talking about whatever and just have fun.
I don't know how many out there have been where I am now just trying to get the hang of something new. I thought about this for a very long time. So many people are after me about getting a facebook account and I just don't want to do that. But for some reason the blog thing interested me. I of course went on line and asked about blogs and believe me there are many places to go and many questions have been asked and some have been answered however not all the questions. What does it all mean, what's a gadget where do you get them what is URL mean??? I truely believe I am not stupid but I do know that I am not very good at this yet.
As for the quilting today, as soon as I get my children off to school and pick out something for dinner I am going to the machine and stitching for as long as I can. Then pick up the kids while fixing dinner and dropping of child #1 eating dinner and then going to a sewing date at a local church to make  pillowcase dresses for the African people that need them.
The projects that I hope to tackle today are mostly scrappy, I seem to be quite the scrappy quilter. I bet you can guess who my hero's are.

No comments:

Post a Comment