Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UFO's

How many do you have in your quilting or creative closet. The last time I counted I had 30. I have finished several since the last count and started just as many if not more and I have taken some classes where I have finished the project and others where the project has not been finished yet. I will say that I also know that the teachers out there have quite a few quilts in various stages but your a teacher and you need those in order to really explain what you are teaching. I am talking to those of us who are every day individuals who have jobs and kids or pets and lives outside the house that take time and stop us from completing one project and another and another. I love it when I can go to a retreat and really work on a project that seems to be the only time where everyone elses schedual doesn't keep me from the goal. So here's to the messy houses, dirty clothes, dirty dishes and hungry families we will get to it in a minute. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment