Friday, November 26, 2010

Hand made Christmas workshop !



 I have begun getting ready for Christmas. I helped both of my girls put up their trees.
This is my youngests tree I made the angle, and the red crochet garland, and several of the ornaments that you see on the tree.

This is my oldests tree she can be a bit more selective of how she decorates her tree. There are some of the felt with candy cane tale mice but thats about all you can see that are home made.

I love to do as much as I can to make my ornaments and gifts for Christmas. My list of stuff to make is pretty long but I have already started and I do have several things done, so hopefully I will get it all done in time. I have already made the cards and addressed them so as soon as the first gets here they will get right into the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment