Monday, November 29, 2010

More handmade Christmas Goodies !

 I love making these "Its" they are so easy and fun, just take any kind of fabric cut out two shapes any way you want put on eyes and sew the two sides together, stuff and sew closed. I think they look very cuddelly and they do make a nice stocking stuffer.
Here is a shawl I am making for a special someone I will make another one almost like it for another special someone. There are many more gifts to make. I will probably make 5 to 6 slippers sets, a dozen ornaments, several merry mixes, a few pins for festive wearing, plus a few scarves and I think that will be all, parties have a way of poppinng up out of no where and I will need to have a gift for something or other.



I have managed to put the tree together but the ornamenst will have to waite for later. I put up several trees all over the house I have alot of ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment