Monday, November 1, 2010

My very first real mystery with Bonnie

I'm  SOOO excited, I will be doing a mystery for the next several weeks I am hopeful that I will keep up. I hope my choices per the instructions are enough I will do my best with what I have as the rules state that we need to dig. I did do some digging which gave me these results.     Pinks. >>>>>
 >>>>>> Greens. >>>>>
>>>>> Browns. And >>>
>>>>Neutrals. >>>   These are my most difficult ones to find when I go on a  F.A.R.T. or when I go to a merchant mall at a quilt show I give a thorough look see for any and all neutrals with those wonderful tiny prints on them, I don't know whether its me and the way I look or they just aren't there. I won't give up the looking, besides I do find some great fabrics. Ready and waiting further instructions. Did I mention I am excited !?

No comments:

Post a Comment