Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On to new and hopeful creativity!

 Wow what a great Christmas! I gave many a well made gift. Pictures of the girls and slippers and scarves and little things to cuddle. We didn't rush through all of the gifts either we really took our time. Because I make Christmas Eve dinner I can spend Christmas day just playing with my girls and snacking on leftovers.
Believe it or not we got snow starting Christmas day! Not the norm for our area of the world, sure its cold but not snowy. I know my youngest was very pleased with that gift from nature, it snowed all day and all the next day as well. What a great time we had sledding and snowball fighting and making forts and maybe a snowman in the next few days.
I'm looking through some of the wonderful blogs out there and getting more and more ideas for gifts next year , cute little sewing pins, the bulb wreaths are so easy and inexpensive, plus the ornaments and aprons and skirts and many many more.
I'm also a little jealous of others blogs. But I remind myself that my blog is for me what happens with the silly thing is all good and wonderful.
I hope everyone has had a great holiday and gets as pumped up as me about getting a jump start for next year! So much is out there for ideas, and inspiration is easy to find. My quilting buddies are heading up to Richmond (yes Virginia) there is a wonderful exhibit of quilts at a museum and since we have the time we are going. I think we all need a break from the houses.
My new years resolution is to get organized.  Big plans to take time in February and clean out and reorganize. Whats yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment