Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finished Christmas projects

 Pay no attention to the date my new camera still has to get its kinks worked out however at least it takes a good clear picture. This is one of the finished wreath quilts, I sent one to my mother in law and I will try to finish one for my sister.
 This is my small but ever growing collection of snowman stuff, this can stay up until the end of January.
 These are the scarves I have made for my oldest so she will stop taking the ones I have for quick gifts.
 This is one of the many pins I made for some of my quilting friends and I want to finish a few for myself and my girls.
 This pin idea I stole from a quilting friend, she was wearing something similar and I thought I would try to make one like it, this is as far as I could get with all the stuff everyone has me doing.

 This is another of the ornaments I have made for my quilting friends and I hope to also make some for my girls and one for myself.
Aren't they too cute I saw an entire tree decorated with a whole mess of tiny and all different quilted squares.
I have also made some cookies for friends and neighbors. I hope I can get more done before Christmas but as long as everyone keeps taking me away to do other stuff I will never finish. I try to start early, but when it comes to deciding what to actually make and do takes a few months, so I get started late and then I can't finish everything. Oh well I tried. Merry Christmas blahs almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment