Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clean out !

I have completely gone through ALL of my scraps and organized them according to size and shape. The scraps that are big enough have been marked for cutting into the size labeled on the bag. That small box of scraps that was given away on crazy mom quilts ( congratulations  to the lucky winner ) is no where near as big as my pile. I guess I could say its a good thing that I didn't win I don't really need them.

 I have stuck to my guns and am finishing the first of many quilts, the binding on my oldest daughter's quilt ( for her bed ), its of course huge and is taking me a while. I am itching at the seams to get onto making blocks from any project I have touched today in my clean out and organize but I have resisted the urge. Well done and kudos to me! I am so very proud of myself, and it feels great to almost be done with this big project. I still have many chores to do and stuff to clean out, I will even be rearranging my bedroom for some new matching armoires. At the moment the house is a wreck I am barely hanging onto my sanity, if I wasn't  seeing the end results, I don't know what I would do. It always helps to have some stitching to do at the end of the day and a reward, both a cleaner more put away house and next month a quilt show. Not to mention how much more I will finish with the improved working space. Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment