Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Working on WIP's !

 This is my attempt at making a mug rug for my sister on her birthday. Its a little crooked. But she did like it.











These are better attempts at making mug rugs. I will be giving one to my friend who is always giving me her scraps. I like to make her something for being so generous, I'm also working on a lap size quilt for her with the scraps she's been giving me. I hope to be done with that for her birthday.

This is the quilt I gave my oldest for Christmas in 2009 I finally got the binding on, she is sleeping under it as we speak. I asked her after the first time she slept under it if she had any interesting dreams, she said she couldn't remember.
I made a journal cover for her rather than spending $$$ on a store bought one, this is more personal. She loved this better, its in her favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment