Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspiration,jubilation,progression, quirkie stuff

As I surf other blogs on the Internet I see so many incredible quilts that are very inspiring, wonderful encouraging words, as well as the cute stuff. I see almost every blog has something like Work In Progress Wednesday, or Fabric Friday, or block of the week or month. I don't like to be a copy cat, still it gives us that,  "look forward to something" new. I also think with a deadline like progress reporting on blocks or projects it provides that  motivation to get something done and we all need some motivation.  So as I contemplate what would get me going and keep me motivated and hopefully motivate others I will enjoy the blogs that are out there and hopefully come up with my own idea. By the way I have made progress on two quilts the Pineapple Blossom ( found on quiltville.com I love Bonnie she is amazing ) and another quilt that I failed to put on the list. I mentioned a while back this scrappy Dresden Plate that is just needing a little bit more hand stitching and binding and it will be done, so hopefully by the end of the week or middle of next I will have a picture of a completed quilt to share! Hurray for stitching days! ( is there an idea in there somewhere??? )

No comments:

Post a Comment