Friday, January 21, 2011

List of UFOs to finish, Works In Progress want 2 Bs.

I will keep the list short and sweet I don't want to out do anyone or spread  myself too thin, you know what I mean.
1) Challenge quilt for the guild's yearly challenge (two color quilt, colors chosen brown and blue green).
2) Pineapple Blossom for my friend, in the sandwiching stage this week.
3) Wonky Log Cabin for my bed ( king size ) I need to finish the pieced border and get a backing and batting. I may have someone else quilt it for me.
4) Scrappy four patch for another friend who gives me many scraps ( b-day in June ).
5) Garden Nine Patch, needs the applique to be finished, then borders, etc. etc..
6) Crumbs Welcome wall hanging, just the quilting and binding to finish.
7) Halloween table runner, also just the quilting to finish.
8) Scrappy Squares and Hearts for my youngest, for her bed. I may have someone quilt that one too.
9) Twirling Stars from Pat Speth's 5" squares.
10)  Crumbs lap size to donate.

There are several others, but lets just stop there. Several will be checked off the list hopefully in the next few months as they are gifts as well as donated. Some that aren't on the list are service projects that I help to finish in one stage or another, so a very busy year. I won't even mention classes that will be attended this year but those tend to be small so I finish quickly. I need to make a list of what I finished last year, or at least worked on. I will not beat myself silly if I don't finish all of this list, as a mom and wife I can't just always sit and stitch. Good luck to me and any one else working on a list of UFOs may they all just be WIPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment