Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday class and a rare picture.

This is the amazing Debby Kratovil and me (I don't like pictures of me because I don't want to show me just great quilters and their work) but I digress.

She gave a wonderful all day workshop from her new book "Supersize 'Em!" the princess feather. I really enjoyed her process and her relaxed and encouraging personality. I thank you Debby for being a great teacher.

Debby is an amazing quilter, does fabulous work and yet has techniques that even a beginner would be able to accomplish. FUN!!! I so needed a fun day I had a crazy week. This is how far I was able to get I am quite sure I will be able to get this done by next weekend. If tomorrow ( mother's day) I am allowed to do my favorite thing. QUILT!!! Happy stitching to all the Mom quilters out there!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! What a beautiful setting to have a class in! Your project looks wonderful!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete