Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

This is better for the mug rug of the month. Some of my generous friends give me plenty of scraps, and I try to make something from the scraps. I especially try to make them something to give back to them. Right now I am almost done with a lap size quilt for a friend who has a birthday next month. As well as others who have given me scraps I have one more in the works. Any how a very Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, I know for a fact personally we do so much for others please take time for yourselves we do deserve to give ourselves a peaceful moment, so enjoy something for yourself today what ever it is, a walk, bath, movie, sweet treat or a chat with a good friend. The day is yours make it so. Happy stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment