Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I wish everyone a very safe and happy Halloween! I did have some leaders and enders on my sew day that helped me get some small gifts done (a mess of mug rugs). I have completed the last two mug rugs and I will post them when the time is right. Novembers will be later this week and then Decembers will be in December. I do believe that January marks when I accidentally started the year of mug rugs. I didn't make a January mug rug just that when I made the first one so I do believe I will make a more winter type mug rug and then I am thinking of making another year and have already started choosing fabrics and layouts for another year in mug rugs I don't know what I will do with this new set I do believe it would make a great gift. Something to think about as always. Anyhow, Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment