Friday, October 28, 2011

That makes 12 hours!

When I put the top on the carpet to take the picture you couldn't see the border because it matched the carpet perfectly (lol). So I got a blanket to put under it so you could see the border, well I do believe I will have to see if I have some red fabric in my stash to put a second border on because that red really finishes this quilt nicely. One of those discovery moments that is unexpected but, wow what a huge difference!
I must say I have had a fabulous day and I needed this I was feeling blue at the beginning of the week this day really perked me up. I listened to Christmas music all day while sewing. When there was a hiccup I rolled with them and finished ( almost ) a whole quilt top. It isn't as dark as I thought it would be it looks nice and cheerful. The day was very dreary outside but I am very warm now. So if anyone is ever really down spend a day quilting. Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. lol, does that mean this quilt is for your livingroom, since it matches the carpet so well? congrats on your quilt-in-a-day, it looks greaat :)

    ReplyDelete