Friday, October 28, 2011

Hurray for a sew day!

My computer is being slow today. I am getting started, I have kept the blocks fairly simple I didn't want to undermine myself by using blocks with lots of pieces. The list is...
Scrappy Trails from "Cut the Scraps"
Winged Four Patch from Quilters Cache
Wheel of Time , Scrap Squares, Lovers Knot, Friendship Scrap Block, Oh Susannah, and Woven Ribbons are also from Quilters Cache
Snowball Block, and A Different Eight Patch might be on Quilters Cache or just various places on the web I have the patterns on a flash drive
Paddle Wheel from "Scrap Basket Sensations" and a String Block from Bonnie Hunters website that I am sure will work. I will be sending a picture of finished blocks on the hour as best I can so here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment