Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas blahs

I am having trouble with my camera so truly I have a right to have the holiday blahs.
I have sent cards and small gifts to good friends and I am getting other gifts finished everyday.
I may feel a little overwhelmed still I am not sure why I have the blahs or what I need to pick
myself up out of it. Maybe a little shopping for a better camera so I can put pictures up again
will make me feel better. Hope the weather isn't a factor the snow is so lovely.
Lets see I have made 8 scarves, two slippers, 5 ornaments, 4 lapel pins, and 13-15 cards. The tree is up so are the lights in the yard. I have most of my shopping done, I have watched movies with the girls
and had a nice card game with our good friends. A little holiday blah is normal, so many people
are out of work and having trouble this year. Our family always picks an angle from the trees that
are at the stores. I think I will pull myself out of it in a few days, it might also be that I need to eat
better ( you are what you eat ). I will think happy thoughts and list my blessings.
Have a happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment