Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finished!!

This is the fabric I chose, cute right? I will be making a disappearing nine patch.

I used 6 1/2 inch squares.

Stitched together then cut in half.

Then I rearranged the squares into a pleasing position. Then stitched into place. 

Then I put a simple border.

This is the quilt with some very bad quilting, the picture doesn't show how bad the stitching is. I realize I need to get a walking foot for doing this myself.

It has the backing with the binding all done. Now it will be given a label for the little girl that is getting this. Remember hubby and I went on a nice get away? Did I tell you I met a really sweet mom who during our chat told me about her little girl that was battling cancer. Well I just couldn't let a little girl not have her a quilt for being such a trooper. There is something about a quilt that makes one feel great. So any way I was waiting for pay day so this goes out tomorrow.
Happy Stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment