Thursday, May 19, 2011

Playing with Jacks

So any how, on Bonnie Hunter's website, quiltville.com scroll down on the right tool bar. She has a list of free patterns with awesome patterns, and instructions. For those who have gone you know about her anyone who hasn't check out her site. She did get a teacher of the year award, she is a great teacher, and wonderful encourager. This pattern is playing with jacks. I choose these colors they seem to be popular, and I love the combinations.

I cut them into 2 1/2 inch strips.

I again cut according to the instructions she gives. I put them into this layout.

Stitched them together in a 9 patch configuration.  This is so darling ! I cut out for 16 more blocks to be worked on at my leisure. Totally easy block could so make a quilt in a weekend. She loves to see what others come up with send her a picture she will add it to the rest. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment